Open Studio Jewelry Sale Get Together






Open Studio/Jewelry Party.

2 Day Jewelry Party & Open Studio - Double the Fun!

Saturday 26th 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday 27th 1:00 pm -6:00 pm

2 DAY EVENT!!! Drop on by!

Yes, I know this will be Thanksgiving weekend! So bring your Grandma and cousins with you! Husbands and boyfriends are welcome to come with or without their significant other and shop. Jonathan will be here. If you can't come by Saturday, then come on by Sunday. I figure I might as well leave everything set up over the weekend.

So come on by and see what I've been working on in my "playroom". I've been busy creating all types of new jewelry from old pieces. As you may or may not know, 93% of my pieces are made from repurposed jewelry and found objects. I will have repurposed silverware pieces, key chains, steampunk, mixed media, religious and found object jewelry. There will also be other handcrafted items.

Are you looking for something to be personalized with your jewelry pieces, found objects or photos? Bring them with you and I'll show you some examples of what can be crafted with them. If you choose to have somthing made, these items can be completed within a week. You are welcome to give me a call or send me an email and tell me about the piece you would like to create or to just get some ideas. As you may know I have a "few" extra parts to add to yours if needed.

For those of you who are looking for some jewelry findings, some costume jewelry, vintage photos, cabinet card albums, ephemera, collage packets and more, I will have them available also. Send me an email beforehand and let me know if you are looking for something that I haven't listed...I might just have it. Oh and I have quite a variety of original sheets of 1920’s German scrap and dresden.

Light snacks and drinks will be available. Feel free to bring a friend. There will be a quick and easy make and take project suitable for and enjoyed by almost all ages.

Gift boxes and bags will be available. Thanks so much and I look forward to seeing you!

Mary's Madness aka Mary Davenport and Jonathan Baseman

Please RSVP by November 23rd, marysmadness2004@yahoo.com.

No comments: