New Etsy Store!

Okay, I opened another Etsy store. It seems crazy, but if you offer too many different types of items you don't really have a choice.

My new store is Attic Memories and I will be listing vintage photographs and memorabilia. I will be listing some vintage baby books, autograph books and more. So heart me and check back often.

I have so many cabinet cards, cdv's and other types of photographs that I need to share with the world. I've been working on making of cd of images to eventually sell. It was so much more time consuming than I ever imagined.

I will also be selling reproductions of the photos I have. I have been reducing them to use for other altered art and collage type projects. I use the smallest pics in watch backs for pendants, charms and embellishments.

So stop by and check it out. Let me know if you are looking for something in particular. I may have it.

No comments: